Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's been a while..

I know, I keep making promises to update this thing frequently, but I'm obviously a big liar. Not big as in fat, but big as in I tell lies of large proportion. Well, fat too. Anyway, I'm not going to promise anymore that I am going to update this, I'm just going to do whenever I feel. I thought it would be a cool little project to keep updated during the school year, but then I just got too lazy. Plus, I didn't really have much to say.

But now I do.

Summer has been fun. It's coming to a close now, but I've done quite a bit. I'm not going to go through it all, but I made a lot of money, saw Paul McCartney in concert again, visited Texas, Williamsburg, and Ocean City, waged war with foam weapons, and played a few fun shows. School is sneaking up on me. In about two weeks I'll be back in my cozy little dorm in New York City, not cleaning it, and pulling all nighters to finish my school work. Ah, that'll be the day. I am really excited to go back. Not that I don't like it here, because I do, I just miss the freedom that New York City provides. I can essentially go out and do whatever I want, whenever I want. It's like a huge playground, and I'm like a little kid. Except I have facial hair. And I hate kids.

Well, I'm going to go back and listen to the new CD I just bought, The Hares Corner by Colm Mac Con Iomaire, which is quite good. It's original instrumental Irish violin music. I didn't expect to really be into instrumental music all that much, but hey, it's great. Check it out. Hopefully I'll be back again, and more frequently this time, but no promises.

Now to go work on monologues. Oh joy.

No comments: